In the month of February we will begin the admission process.
The application for Registration is available at the School office.
The Registration form along with the Registration fee should be deposited at the school office.
The Registration fee is non-refundable.
Note: The process of Registration does not guarantee Admission
All filled in applications should be submitted to the school office along with the necessary
1. Community Certificate
2. Birth Certificate
3. Transfer Certificate
4. Photos ( Student )
Selection list will be displayed at the school office.
In case of withdrawal the parent/guardian is advised to intimate the decision of withdrawal of his/her ward to the school in writing one month in advance.
The academic year is divided into 3 terms :
June to September
October to January.
February to May
- School hours: 8:45 am to 3.50 pm.
- Students arriving after 9.00 am should report to the school office.
- Students wishing to leave the school premises during school hours should get the permission of the Principal.
- Students can enter the school premises at or after 8.20 am.
- The Principal’s permission is required in advance for students who are planning to take leave for a long period of time (3+ days).
- A medical certificate is required for sick leave that exceeds 3 consecutive days.
- School sports uniform must be worn weekly once (As per the schedule).
- School uniform mustl be worn with black shoes,.
TESTS AND EXAMINATION
- Classes 1 to 12: For each term there is Unit Test, Quartely, Half Yearly, and Annual Exam
- PTA Meetings
- Parents are welcome to meet the teachers between 4:00 and 4.30 pm on all evenings